Monday, April 19, 2010

LIfe so far 4

This blog is coming after quite a while as the last two weeks saw me trying to bounce back to routine after the very refreshing spring break.The spring break saw my days filled with joy,fun which took me to a world with no work and transcended all boundaries of mundane routines.It was such a welcome change to my otherwise monotonous life that i left no stone unturned in optimizing every moment of the break.I came to realize that sometimes things just need to happen and the turn out to be the best when they occur out of turn.
Life so far has been a very enriching and fulfilling in every sense.I have had the fortune to experience magical moments which have redefined my purpose of existence.As days slip by wisdom dawns upon me and truth brushes against me. It has indeed been through accidental situations that i have learnt the most valuable lessons.It takes a lot of insight to be able to decode the meaning behind unprecedented events,but it is these events that alter the course of life greatly.My life has been a perfect mix of unplanned things falling in place for the best to unveil.It takes hours of meticulous planning to execute a task and a few seconds to destroy the same.Analogously my life has been built by such events occurring out of turn but leaving behind memories and relationships to burgeon keeping all negatives at bay.Life has really taught me a lot more than i can put down in this blog but this attempts at bringing forth the driving force of my life-events.My whole life stands testimony to the fact that best moments have occurred as a consequence of chance.The people whom i have closely associated with are all a matter of sheer chance and these are those individuals who really make a difference to my life.As i prepare myself to witness many more such fun-filled chances that will certainly contribute positively towards my growth.At this juncture i would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the ALL MIGHTY for making my life so very different,and motivating me to look beyond the superficial film of life.
This is also the concluding post to my LIfe so far series which has been a success for me as a blogger as i have personally connected with each post and tried to present my honest views.I have enjoyed penning down every word in this series and have seen my life with greater acuity.During the journey of my life this stage of my life so far series has introduced me to people and ideas that will stay with me for life.This post bids adieu to strings of posts and promises to bring a better post with sequels in the next.I sign off on a very optimistic note thanking all my followers and readers for their words of encouragement that makes me complete as a blogger!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading this one.But good things should end.you should try a new genre now

    ReplyDelete